A Personal Automobile insurance policy provides coverage for the following items:
- Bodily injury and property damage
- Collision Coverage for collision with other vehicles or objects
- Comprehensive Coverage for damage from events like fire and theft
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Medical payments
- Towing and labor coverage
- Rental coverage
Several carriers offer discounts for the following items:
- Multi-Policy Discount
- First Accident Forgiveness
- Certain anti-theft devices
- Anti-lock brakes
- Active or passive restraint devices
Most people rely on their primary automobile and homeowners insurance to protect them from lawsuits, but primary insurance only covers you to a certain point. That’s where a Personal Umbrella policy comes in. A Personal Umbrella policy provides additional liability coverage on your homeowners and automobile policy from $1 million to $5 million.
A visitor to your home gets bit by a family dog. A jury awards the victim $500,000, an amount that exceeds your homeowners’ liability limit.
While helping you shovel snow from your driveway, your neighbor slips on ice and severely injuries his back. The jury rewards $1,500,000, an amount that exceeds your homeowners’ liability limit.
Please contact us if you are interested in obtaining a quote